Integrity. We will always deliver on what we promise our clients as per the contracts signed or invoices created.
RFPs/RFQs/Pitches. We do not engage in any of these activities.
Core Values. All decisions we make are based on our core values.
Deliverables. All Designs are delivered in the form of one set of finished print-ready electronic files – PDF, JPEG, PNG, EPS files.
New Designs & Revisions. All projects are given a maximum number of revisions as stated in the contracts delivered to clients. Any additional revisions are subject to additional costs.
We have a Pause Clause. If the Client delays in handling our requests and/or payments, we reserve the right to PAUSE the contract and all work until the Client delivers on the outstanding requests. Once received, the Client contract will be reactivated. Client will be notified when their project will proceed. Client is to note that their project will be placed in the next available opening by the Designer
Payments. The client agrees to pay the outstanding balance to the Designer within 30 days of the date of our billing as outlined in the contract and invoicing. In the event that work is postponed at the request of the Client, the Designer shall have the right to bill pro rata for work completed through the date of that request, while reserving all other rights. In the event that the Client goes into late payment, an additional 10% will be added to every subsequent 30 days of late delivery.
Cancellation and refunds. We do not give refunds for services rendered. We do our best to fix the situation so our client leaves satisfied with the outcome. Any products and or services purchased through our websites – promotions, consulting – are non-refundable.
Additional Work. Any other work required to be designed that is not specified in the approved agreements will become additional charges and be treated under a new agreement with additional costs. The Client understands that we will not begin working on any projects outside of this agreement without a newly signed agreement and approval of costs.
Ownership and Return of Designs. Upon receipt of full payment, the electronic print-ready files delivered to the Client shall become the property of the Client. The ownership of any initial concepts and of original artwork, including but not limited to sketches and any other materials created in the process of making the Designs as well as illustrations or photographic materials such as transparencies, shall remain with us. We will keep copies of all mechanical files and will be entitled to use the finished designs for portfolio purposes that will include: company website, promotional materials, social media and company presentations.
Releases. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wake Studios Inc and its divisions against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to materials included in the Designs at the request of the Client for which no copyright permission or privacy release was requested or uses which exceed the uses allowed pursuant to permission or release.
We work under the laws of Canada and the province of Alberta.
Wake Studios Inc. and its divisions’ Terms of Service
By accessing the website at Wake Studios Inc you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wake Studios Inc.’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wake Studios Inc.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wake Studios Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wake Studios Inc.’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Wake Studios Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Wake Studios Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wake Studios Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wake Studios Inc.’s website, even if Wake Studios Inc. or a Wake Studios Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Wake Studios Inc.’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wake Studios Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Wake Studios Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Wake Studios Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Wake Studios Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wake Studios Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Wake Studios Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.